EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies is open access, a peer-reviewed scholarly journal focused on a whole industrial project or framework integrating creative technologies, creative content management, and more. The journal publishes research articles, review articles, commentaries, editorials, technical articles, and short communications with a quarterly frequency (four issues per year). Authors are not charged for article submission and processing.
The journal is not limited to only specific aspects of creative technologies but also open to considering the high-level and innovative contributions from a wide range of subfields, especially articles of interdisciplinary nature.
Some of the journal topics are:
Creative Industries - the paper can describe a whole industrial project or framework integrating creative technologies for domains such as:
- Creative content providers: TV & radio (broadcast, linked media), fashion (RFID and sensors, energy recycling), music & movies, books (digitization, sonification), museums (creative/artistic installations for tourism or cultural heritage) and media archives, etc.
- Creative services providers: Advertising (user-centered web and ads optimization), design (communication devices for creative environments), architecture (places that adapt to people, creativity from domotics), new media and transmedia, etc.
- Creative experience providers: Movies and music experience, game-based installations and playable media (participative creation, DJs and VJs creative tools), interactive social and urban spaces, etc.
Scientific topics - the paper can focus on scientific tools for creative industries on topics such as:
- Creative content management: Multimedia data mining and innovative browsing, data 2D/3D visualization, digitization and storage, cultural heritage, etc.
- Creative interactions: Social signal processing, verbal and nonverbal, explicit or implicit interactions, interacting robots, sensors and MoCap, human-computer interaction, user interface design, serious game etc.
- Creative experiences: Affective content analysis and synthesis, immersive technologies, special effects, augmented reality, expressivity and emotion detection and processing, user experiences, etc.
Additional materials such as videos of installations and setups, public/users reactions and comments, or demo links are welcome.